Monday, September 7, 2009

Gift Set

This is a fun and easy gift set I made to sell at craft fairs.  There are four cards in each color/saying, so 16 cards total.  They are 3"x3" note cards with matching envelopes.  I think this makes a cute gift set.  I used the Upsy Daisy stamp set and the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set which are both available currently.  Upsy Daisy is definitely one of my favorites!  The sayings I used are: Thank You, Thinking of You, Get Well Soon and Happy Birthday.  I used Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry cardstock and inks.  The colors are all out of the new Stampin' Up! In Color collection.  I added a little of the Linen Thread to add demension.  I found the wooden box at a Goodwill store.  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute Amanda. If you get the chance, send a link to this to my mom. She seemed really interested when I mentioned it to her.

    ReplyDelete