Saturday, September 5, 2009

Birthday Wishes


I thought I would start my new blog by showing one of my more recent cards. All products used to make this card are Stampin' Up! products. I used the Heartfelt Thanks (retired) stamp set and the Sincere Salutations stamp set for this project. I used Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip and Sahara Sand cardstock; Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive ink and Versa Mark ink. For embelishments, I used a tiny piece of Old Olive ribbon and one of the Chocolate Chip 1/2" Library Clips. The Versa Mark ink stamped onto the background and the Eyelet Punch added a nice touch for layering. I got the idea for this card when attending regionals in Minneapolis this year. I love using the 2 Step Stampin' sets we have, so this card was a lot of fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment